CLIENT SOLUTIONS manager/DIRECTOR
The client solutions manager/director is in charge of the day-to-day relationship with Adomik customers. The role starts with managing the on-boarding process of trial customers and new customers, through the ongoing process of answering questions about proper product use and delivering quarterly business reviews. The Client Solutions role at Adomik ensures recurring client success. Adomik's client solutions managers are also key users of the Adomik platform and are responsible for identifying and specifying product requirements for our product team to insure a customer-driven product roadmap.
- Support of clients and ensure best usage of Adomik product
- Work closely with Adomik clients to optimize their advertising revenue through smart sales strategies
- Manage communication (new product release, one-to-one announcements, weekly meetings, etc) with clients
- Educate, train and onboard new clients
- Monitor usage of Adomik products (perform data analyses)
- Produce general analyses on clients' sales patterns for communication purposes
- Report bugs to the development team, share ideas on evolution with the product team
- Collect and distribute success stories.
- Evangelize other Adomik products to clients
- Academic qualification: Bachelors degree
- 2+ years programmatic advertising experience
- 3+ years of analytical/client service experience in digital advertising technology, sales, or operations
- Experience supporting both pre- and post-sales operations and client relationship management
- Experience with DFP (Ad Serving), database software, and CRM software is desirable
- Technical skills and knowledge: Strong analytic skills and ability to solve problems, must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative.
- Personality: Team player, collaborative, creative, energetic