QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - M/F
Adomik provides programmatic ad analytics and revenue optimization for innovative digital publishers like Fairfax Media and Schibsted and leading-edge networks like Orange Advertising and Q1Media. Adomik enables sellers to operate more confidently in today's programmatic ecosystem by putting them back in control. Adomik-powered sellers better optimize yield and expose more premium inventory to programmatic channels to grow the market. Adomik's SaaS platform puts sellers in control, consistently delivering meaningful 30% + uplift in their programmatic revenues. With offices in Paris and New York, Adomik is backed by Iris Capital and Elaia Partners and has customers in 23 countries.
The QA manager’s role is to ensure the quality of Adomik’s product (for both internal and external users) from the functional, analytical and performance point of view. His work is part of a continuous and iterative process intended to improve the product.
- Development of a test strategy, together with the Product and Technical teams
- Perform tests (functional, analytical and performance) / validation of the new releases before production
- Classification, prioritization, problems identification, then transmission to the Product
- and Technical teams
- Implementation of a test platform, together with the Technical team (documentation,
- dashboard, tools selection, automation, requirements)
- Constant monitoring of the product’s quality during the production stage
- Transmission of the requirements to the Product team, with a view to improve the product and establish quality standards
- Experience in QA
- Deep understanding of Cloud computing and Web applications
- Equal interest for technical , functional and analytical issues
- Rigorous, curious
- Fluent in English