Almost through the second month of Q1, here’s this month’s Sell Data post (for January 2018 Data). In this edition, you’ll learn about:
- Market Trends (UK, France, NL, Spain, Australia)
- Top 10 buyers (UK, France, NL, Spain, Australia)
- Tips on how to make deals a key part of your programmatic strategy
- As you can see, January revenue contracted in all markets aside from the Netherlands
- Spain has taken the largest hit in all channel pricing in January, while the Netherlands was the one market with an increase in pricing
- In the charts above, only three or four out of top 10 buyers per country increased their spend in January.
- In these lower spend months (and as many campaigns are being planned/relaunched) be sure you’re aware of any big campaigns going live in the market and engage proactively with the corresponding buyer(s).
During declining months, be sure you capture big campaign budgets in your PMP channel. The channel can be immensely valuable if executed properly. We have collected some pain points over the years to help you make Deals a key part of your programmatic yield management strategy.
ABOUT THE SELL NEWSLETTER
The MarketWatch newsletter is available in the UK, France, Netherlands, Australia and Spain. If you are interested in getting real-time snapshots subscribe to your region’s newsletter below:
If you know anyone interested in staying up to-date with the programmatic market, feel free to forward this link, so that they can subscribe here!
All data is collected, anonymized and aggregated by Adomik. Adomik uses Google AdX, Rubicon, AppNexus, Smart and Improve data only for the Sell Newsletter.