Ingest your advertising data, accurate,
reliable and harmonized
into your own data management tools
Calculate your ROI with the Adomik Platform
Do you want to rely on your own tools and infrastructure for leveraging your data and powering your internal use cases? Adomik Data Export delivers a fully unified, customized, accurate, and ready-to-consume advertising data feed that covers direct and programmatic directly to your cloud applications, when and how often you want it. Remove the hassle of collecting data from your ad servers, supply-side platforms and header-bidding partners; forget about the engineering burden of maintenance of reporting APIs and data harmonization; and focus exclusively on extracting value from your data.
Why Data Export?
Internal reporting / business intelligence: Feed your internal Data Viz solutions with your normalized revenue data and / or market data and make it available to your entire advertising organization through your regular tools and workflows.
“Revenue + Audience” dashboarding: Merge your revenue data with your audience data to calculate ARPU metrics and build a comprehensive business management dashboard.
Holistic revenue monitoring: Aggregate your cleaned-up digital advertising revenue with other revenue sources (subscription, print advertising, etc.).
Client / Sales pipeline management : Upload revenue / market data into your CRM, at the client level (agency, trading desk, etc.) for enhanced account management or to feed your sales pipeline.
Advertising strategy design: Make market data available to your business analysts to inform your advertising strategy (pricing, sales targets, etc.).
Financial data workflows: Supply accurate and granular revenue data into your finance back-office that is ready for billing, sales compensation calculations, or even financial audits.
How it works
1. Select your data scope・Your cross-stack unified revenue data, direct and / or programmatic
・Your programmatic auction bid data
・Programmatic market index data
2. Define the content of your feed with your choice of data points from a comprehensive set (revenue, fill rate, CTR, view%, buyers & brands, website & apps , media type, creative size, deal IDs, custom key valuesand much more), plus mapping options and time period.
3. Schedule the frequency of the export
Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly
4. Specify your data storage repository
5. Receive your exported data and leverage it for internal reporting, BI, finance, calculation of sales compensations, etc.